Monday, August 10, 2020

Letter to Sabby #2

I just want to know everything about you.

What you did. Who were you with. What has changed with you. What did you do to get over me.How''s you daily diet. How's your daily routine. How did you get up in the morning and how do you get to sleep.

I'm obessing over everything and I feel like I'm dying if I don't try to find out.

I'm crazy. I'm the problem. You did nothing wrong.

I'm sorry for obsessing over you like this. I'm so fucked up I wanna die.

But under all these batsht crazy stuff I know I truly love you. I just need to manage my emotions better. Manage my obsession better. Express it in a healthy way. Which is why I'm writing on a blog you'l never read. Because that way I won't overwhelm you. That way I won't go crazy everytime you brushed me off.

Who's bakri? You said you dont have a boyfriend but your socmed shows that you were obviously hoking up with him. Why are you lying to me again? Why do you keep lying to me?

Why must you stoke my paranoia to 100% everytime.

I'm sorry it's not you. I'm the crazy one for obsessing in knowing oeverything. I must obtain all information so I feel in control over my life. And now I'm looking to seek control over you too. I'm crazy. I know that. Fuck me. Why can't I just be a healthy guy that goes through his day like a normal person. Why must i create conflict and fear everywhere I go. And why do I enjoy it so much.

Why do I enjoy torturing myself like an idiot.

The reason is simple. I fucking crazy. I need to seek help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive