Monday, August 10, 2020

Letters to Sabby #1

Dear Sabrina,

I'm sorry that I bothered you. I'm sorry that I came back into your life begging you to take me back.

I'm sorry I have been a nuisance that is interrupting your life that's going on fine without me.

I'm sorry for the things I've done to you.

I have no excuses. I was an asshole that doesn't realize how good he had it.

I have loved you all this time.
Every time I meet a woman. Every time I talked and touched another woman. I compare them to you. Every time I saw a glimpse of happiness. I was surprised that I'm not happy. Because that happiness doesn't include you in my life.

You say I'm hung up over the past. But I'm not. I'm hung up over the future we could have together. I just want to see your face and your smile again. I want to talk to you until it's late at night and we fell asleep. I want to make love to you. Because the only time I didn't regret making love is when I did it with you. I want to have a baby with you. I want to have fun and be fulfilled. And that's impossible without you.

My friends won't shut up about how i won't shut up for two years about you. About how I'm still on love with you. About how the dates we went on. About the way you laugh. The way you talk. The way I am dead inside because I can't see ever you again. Because of my mistakes.

You are my only sunshine in this world. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are the reason I'm still living.

Please love me again. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive